Product DetailsNew SeaStar Solutions CCX20522 Xtreme 22ft Marine Boat Control Cable OMC 479.
- Uses the Existing Connection Components
- XTREME Technology with a 4″ min. bend radius vs an 8″ min. bend radius for standard cables
- .34″ Super Tough HDPE Jacket resists abrasion and effects of UV/saltwater/chemicals/gasoline & oil
- 0.033″ Oil Tempered Lay Wires for Superior Strength and Performance
- Unique XTREME Splined, Coated Core Element for Maximum Smoothness with Minimal Lost Motion
- Stainless Steel Terminals and Brass Fittings for added corrosion protection
- Long Wearing HDPE Liner – Ultra Smooth and Lubricated for Life at Factory
- XTREME Control Cables are ideal for Foot Throttle Applications on performance/bass boats
- XTREME Cables are designed for Complex and/or Long Cable Runs (or to simply create a superior feel)
- Exceeds ABYC safety standards and ISO/IMCI/NMMA certification requirements
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Description: XTREME OEM Direct-Replacement 479 Type Control Cable
- For: 1979-Date BRP/OMC/Johnson/Evinrude/Gale with BRP/OMC Controls
- Length: 22′
Teleflex Marine is now SeaStar Solutions.